The Best Sponsorship CTR I've Ever Gotten and Only for 10 Robux

I did a 10 robux sponsor just to see if this new game I made was out for the public to see yet (in the first 5 days the game is up you basically get 0 players and can’t sponsor the game) and it unexpectedly did very well, I was only checking to see if it was able to be sponsored and didn’t think it would take my robux but I don’t mind it now that I’ve seen a day later that it got 13 clicks and 10 plays with a CTR of 0.026% which is the lowest I’ve gotten. What are your thoughts and can you share some of your stats as well? I’m curious to compare my results with others to eventually find out the best plan for sponsoring and advertising games. To keep this short, what I’ve found out so far is that monday-friday are the best days to sponsor if you’re spending a low amount like 10-1k robux because barely any big games will sponsor on weekdays while on the weekend they dump tens of thousands and sometimes even hundreds of thousands to dominate the adspace while everyone is at home looking to find a game to play.

1 Like

Yea thats cool and all, but just know that getting 0.02% is very very low. Make sure you have at least a game image because thats a very concerning ctr what you’ve got.

2 Likes

Yeah, a CTR like that does look low but it’s actually higher than usual for a sponsor. Ads have great CTRs because people are more likely to click on a big banner than a little box, however, sponsors almost always give more clicks than ads do because the people clicked on the sponsor with interest to play the game, not to find out what an ad would lead to and then lose interest after.

That’s luck right there.

It probably got lots of impressions since the majority of the players on Roblox player on mobile.

Nice job.

1 Like

Thank you, and yeah it is lucky since I usually get like 3-5 plays, it’s good to sponsor a simple game on mobile since mobile players are usually little kids that don’t need a super complex and detailed game to be interested in playing.

1 Like