The BEST Street Soccer game you'll ever play

Link: Soccer Street Strikers - Roblox

Hi all,

I’ve been working on this game alone (Scripts, thumbnail, animating, etc.) since July 2020 and so far I’ve gotten around 350k visits. I would like to know in detail what people think about the game (how smooth/playable it is in particular) as I’m looking forward to make updates.

In order to stand out from most Roblox soccer games, I’ve explored many ways to create a good ball ownership system:

https://gyazo.com/cb8600a9db8a39a671f6602087a236aa

Also, to maximise in-game customization, I’ve created celebration packs and ball skins (skins are only visible locally) as well as visual effects that activate once the user scores a goal.

Most importantly, I’ve made an effort to encourage Team Work and Passing by rewarding those with coins and reducing the walkspeed of whoever is holding the ball, however it seems like players do not see the importance of passing and I’m not sure why.

The main reason I’m asking for feedback is due to the amount of players that don’t return to the game. I’ve spent robux on Sponsors however it doesn’t seem like I keep the players and since I hardly recieve any criticism I couldn’t know why. It could be because of mobile support. I don’t have a way to test my game on a mobile device, instead I use the emulator feature on Roblox Studio so I don’t have an accurate experience of the gameplay on mobile.

I’m open to any criticism, VIP servers are free for those who wants to try it alone or with friends.

Thanks!

PLAY: Soccer Street Strikers - Roblox

Nice! Mabey add the controls on the left or right hand side!!

Nice, best part I see better than other soccer games is the fact that there’s a Referee, and that the referee also says “Nice Job”.

I don’t like the lack of setting though, I like it when other soccer games have an urban and night setting.

1 Like

Haha, thanks! I thought it would be cute to add something extra to the referee.

Noted, I’ll pay attention to the setting on my next update.

The gameplay mechanics and the animations are super solid!

1 Like

Thanks, really appreciate that! :heart:

1 Like

(bump)

Wow it’s been more than a year now and the game has changed drastically.