The beta icon thingy

Hello,

I was trying to get the beta icon thing in my game but i don’t really know how to do this can somebody help me with this? here is how the beta icon should look like
obraz_2023-04-24_154309479

I don’t think you’re in the right category. You’re in scripting support and your I think your problem fits more in the Art design. Anyways, do you want the “Beta” in the same position as in the photo?

Yes i would like the “BETA” icon in the same position

I’m not sure if the UIs beside the menu (roblox logo) and the chat are actual roblox UIs. Did you found this from some game? You would have to create your own UI that looks like the default Coreguis

edit: it was, haha. sorry lol

1 Like

That icon appears in any game which supports “Beta Features”

As seen above, an example of this is voice chat (Which I believe is the only current beta feature that enables this gui feature). If you enable the option for users to use voice chat in your game anybody with that beta feature enabled will see that beta icon.

1 Like

But the beta logo will only appear for the people that have voice chat in my game right?

Yeah, it only appears for people with vc

oh okay thank you for your response

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.