The Bloxxing Games Reboot

Hey everyone! I’m sure you’ve all been curious to know which game I’ve been talking about remaking for the past week or two. I’m very happy to let you know that I am indeed remaking The Bloxxing Games!

I wanted to let you guys know that this is almost a total remake from the ground up-- So you might be interested to know what’s changing!

FIRST
I am changing the name from “The BLOXXing Games!” to “The Bloxxing Games!”. This is much easier to read and also fits with Roblox’s new branding. I’ll also reference the game as “TBG” for short.

SECOND
I am changing the way the game looks and feels. All of the UI is being updated to scale with all screen sizes, to feel responsive, and to be less intrusive. I’m also changing the visual style of the elements a bit, and will replace all sounds. The maps are also being redone, so that they will run faster and will probably be a little smaller too. This means that TBG could run on your phone as well as your computer!

THIRD
a) A few changes are going to be done that are gameplay-related. First of all, I will probably be redoing how disasters work, since they were unfair in some cases and in others were completely glitchy.

b) I want to add “sudden death” when only two players are left, to speed up rounds. More on that later.

c) I am going to completely overhaul the shop.

d) I am considering adding custom characters. Not sure how that’ll work yet.

e) I am rewriting stuff behind the scenes to make the code more efficient and less glitchy. This probably won’t result in any changes for you guys, the players, except that the game will be faster and more reliable.

RELEASE DATE
I cannot confirm a release date, but the game will probably come out this summer. Keep in mind this is a lot of work, but I believe that as long as you guys want me to, I will continue to work on TBG.

So yeah, thanks for taking the time to read this. Blox on!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.