THE BLOXY THEATRE - Hiring Artists OR Builders

HIRING ARISTS OR BUILDERS!

About Us

Hi there! We are BlockWork, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for artists or builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, The Bloxy Theatre!

The Team
@Koroukk - Environment Design
@TheFuzi - Scripter / Animator/ UI Designer
@MLGBeast747 - Builder
@VACANT - Movie Design

About The Job

We are looking for a professional artist or builder to join our team as our lead movie design artist. What we are expecting is you to use our movie theme/script to design DECAL movies for us to use as our entertainment in the movie theatre.

Example of a Movie Scene

Our game will be expected to release in a few months, so we need some movie content very soon. We expect around 15 hours a week to make sure we get these soon.

Payment

We are paying all developers by percentage. For the position we are currently seeking, the developer will be paid at least 35% of revenue unless said otherwise. Developer can also opt for other payment types (upfront, etc.)

Contact Us

You can contact the head developer @Koroukk via Discord or Developer Forum.
Koroukk#1845
You must be 14 years old or older to apply.
The position requires you to sign a legally-binding contract.

We can not wait to hopefully employ our new developer to the team!

3 Likes

The correct term would be storyboard. And how long is the actual movie?

I’d like it if there was more information for builders. The only thing stated for builders:

Builders will set up a set and take screenshots of a scene, and send it to me for editing. Here is an example.

Movies can be however long. We are thinking about five minutes per movie.

Could you show some of the build style?

If you mean of the actual game, we need no additional help with it.

If you mean style of the movie scenes, we’re making movies from fantasy, reality, horror, etc.

UPDATE!

Examples of a Movie Scene have been updated on the post! DM me with any further questions.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.