The Box Factory

Greetings
A preview of what this construction will be

- murjarquitecto

32 Likes

It looks great! I love the cargo trailers you put in there, they really bring the environment to life

2 Likes

God damnit, I keep loving your builds. I’m going to follow you.

I don’t understand how this is possible, but here I am looking at it in awe. Keep up the good work :+1:

Gonna be following you so I can see the next masterpiece (not sus at all)

Its Amazing! I wasnt expecting this when i clicked on this. Really Great Job! Maybe the exterior of the building could use more detail on the walls.

The build looks great, amazing in fact, but I like the idea of it more.

Someone’s gotta be producin’ them cardboard boxes

I normally don’t like it when I see neon orange and neon green in one image, but this executes that perfectly. My only criticism is this: In the first and last images, the window on the right shows the outside world, (I’m pretty sure, I’ve never been to the outside world,) while the windows on the left are just bright orange. This just feels a bit off to me. Other than that, though, great job! This is an incredible build.

1 Like

In fact, if there will be an exterior in this map, that’s why you see it like this in the windows that you mention to me

This looks amazing! Great Job!

You blow my mine everytime, and nice job on the ceiling, most people neglect that part of build. What you could add is santa and his elves :wink:

1 Like

This is extremely well done! Everything in these images goes extremely well with each other and really brings this place together. Keep on doing what you’re doing! :+1:

1 Like

This is awesome! Super practical for use in a game!

I would and primarily choose you as a builder if you are open for commisions these look really incredible!