The Cabin. (Feedback)

Hello! I’ve been working on this cabin… for a few days by now. And I desperately need feedback. My coral in the small pond/lake in the island seems a bit tacky, and the cabin might seem out of place. Likewise, I don’t think I’m using enough meshes or materials. I Kind of went crazy with the photoshoot… aha :kissing_smiling_eyes: If you have any feedback please share with me, it’ll help me 100x!

13 Likes

I like the inside, but the outside is way too bright. It’s kind of dizzying.

1 Like

Nice build from the start it’s good you provided more screenshots with variety of different angles.

Personally, I think that the cabin looks good and materials It also well chosen on the building to fit the theme i would consider adding wood shingles or wood planks for roof design since variation of them come in different approaches. I’d recommend expanding with the details consider adding objects throughout the island or map such as variety of trees - bushes - plants huts around the area, that depends if players will be able to explore the area or just stay inside the cabin to check the important details?.

You may want to spend more time into adding details inside the interior, cabins normally strive for a more lighter flooring perhaps replace it with wood planks it can give the house more details and add a bit of realism to it.

Otherwise it’s going good so far!

2 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/5846451744/SHOWCASE-The-Cabin

1 Like

The detail outside of the house is a little bland. Try adding some plants, lights, decorations, etc. Overall, nicely done.

2 Likes

Looks great! Would be nicer with some more detail on the outside of the Cabin, though.

2 Likes

While the cabin is great, although I think it needs more detail, the water is really something else. I love it

1 Like

Thank you, I will take into acction making the cabin more detailed :smiley:

Thank you, sorry for the late response, I’ve been caught up with a lot of stuff, but in short… I will tone down the lighting :smiley:

Very Nice Its Like Your Not Even In Roblox Anymore! :grin:

I think the terrain looks nice. The trees are scattered well enough. Everything seems well-built. However, there are some things you should edit:

• the audio
    • reason: the id it is not looped, it is too loud, the running water does not fit the environment – seems to be from a bathroom tap
  • the blur
    • reason: the blur is too strong and should be dialed down a bit
  • base of the wooden cabin
    • reason: the base of the wooden cabin is supported by 8 skinny sticks; add more structure to it
  • the building at shore
    • there is a low-poly tree inside the building at shore, which does not fit the entirety of the showcase considering the other trees use realistic textures to deviate from the fact that they’re also low-poly

Hi, thank you for your feedback. I will change the audio, as I also think it’s a bit of a problem and more of beach audio. I will also add more form and structure to the support may be adding support beams along with it. However, the building on the shore I cannot fix. As this is my friend’s build and I need his permission first before changing anything. Thank you for your feedback!

1 Like

HYPER REALISTIC. LOVE ALL THE DESIGNS.

I have some suggestions , can you make the outside less brighter a bit? It’s kinda too bright for me :V
If things inside aren’t can’t be used yet, make them so they have functions, not just decorations that you can’t do anything with. That would be 10x more awesome.
Make the house a bit larger, so the players can enjoy more of it.

I rate it a 9/10 Keep up with the great work! :tada:
Hope you become a great popular developer!

1 Like