The Carpet Game - A Big Idea!

Hello! So I’ve made a new and unique game in real life! I wanted to bring this to Roblox, and I’m working on that! So here is everything!

Here is everything I worked hard on to write down for days!

How To Play!
-- Introduction Stuffz!

<{{--How To Play--}]>
|> Welcome to The Carpet Game! Play with 4 other players as you 4 all sit on a Little Carpet, advance through out minigames
||> to claim rewards like items that you can use to travel, attack, and Defend! play out through 25 or 50 rounds each of
|||> Minigames! Every 5 Minigames you win will recive you with a Star Badge! Those are Important, especially for winning!
||||> Get the Most Star Badge's to win the whole game! Bonus Rewards are also awarded!
Rules
-- Rules Stuffz!

< - > [ Rule 1 ] < - >
-[ Never can you walk off of any carpet on the floor

< - > [ Rule 2 ] < - >
-[ You cannot ever steal items from someone with a Super Suit nor a Camping Tent, unless its broken!

< - > [ Rule 3 ] < - >
-[ The Genie cant ever Give you a Star Badge nor Kick someone out of the game!
Items
-- Items Stuffz!

<-> Attack Items <->
-> Snatchy, Snatchy Gloves
--> If used on another player, you can steal a players Items or have the option to take 10 coins
---> Cost 10 Coins

-> Detain Mine
--> Plant the Mine, If a player on a carpet touches it then, they will be forced to sit in one space and they will
--->> not be able to enter minigames. They can escape this by using the Super Suit or the Tent if their in it or not.
---> Cost 10 Coins

->  Frying Pan
--> If a player hits it on another player then, the player who was hit is Detained and loses 5 coins
---> Cost 10 Coins

-> Beach Ball
--> If a Player is hit by it they will lose 10 coins and not be able to enter the next minigame
---> Cost 15 Coins

-> Genie Machinene
--> If a player uses this item then, they can ask the Genie to retrive a item from the shop, or wish for 25 coins! But the
--->> Genie can't retrieve the Rubix Cube!
---> Cost 30

<-> Movment Items <->
-> Magic Carpet

--> I will show you , the world...! Use this to gain a new carpet that is only reserved for you! If you get back to the
--->> original carpet then, you have to return your magic carpet to the shop!
---> Cost 15 Coins
	-> The Ring
--> This is the Perfect Ring! if you throw it out of the carpet and step inside of it, you can stay in their!
--->> like the magic carpet, if you go back to the original carpet then you have to return it to the shop!
---> Cost 10 Coins

-> Movment Cars
--> These Hot-Mobiles go steamin Turbo! if you drive this somewhere outside of the carpet, you can claim that area
--->> and no one else can use the area for their carpet! Its like another border, but you control it!
---> Cost 25 Coins

-> The Football
--> This can be used to also claim land BUT! you get to make a border just like the Movement Cars!
--->> BUT... THEIRS ANOTHER TWIST! if a player who placed down a carpet touches it or moves their carpet on YOUR property,
----> You claim ALL of their coins!
---> Cost 45 Coins

<-> Defense Items <->
-> Camping Tent
--> You might think this is a regular tent but HECK NO! T
his can be used to make new space outside of the carpet AND,
--->> can be used to block attacks! 3 Hits and the tent falls though!
---> Cost 25 Coins

-> Super Suit
--> Honey, weres my Super Suit?! well here it is! It can block attacks from almost every attack item! but not the Genie
--->> Machinee, thats a God coming out that thing you know! 5 Hits and It Gets Destroyed and must be turned back to the
----> Shop!
---> Cost 50 Coins

<-> S Tier Items <->
-> Rubix Cube
--> If you get this you can get atleast 7 Items out of the store, any of them without pay for free!
---> Cost 120 Coins
Minigames ( Current )
-- Minigame Stuffz!

<[ Easy Minigames ]>
- The Ultimate Clap Down!
--[OBJ], Clap once over your legs, after that pat on one of your legs with on of your hands, clap again over your legs,
--= Then pat on your legs with the opposite han- Ok ok... you get it... Keep repeating this, all players must do this at the same time and the final one clapping ( Without Messing up ) then you win!
<{[Rewards you with: 10 Coins]}>

- Scaling The Tall Wall!
--[OBJ], Click Space to climb the wall, the fastes climber will win!
<{[Rewards you with: 5 Coins]}>

- The Secret Of 3 Doors
--[OBJ], Each Player will take 10 seconds to pick a door, 2 doors leads you to a secret hole that when you fall into, it will make you lose, and the right one wont make you lose, the last one standing wins!
<{[Rewards you with: 10 Coins]}>

<[ Item Minigames ]>
- Item Roulette
--[OBJ], Spin the Roulette and whatever item it lands on, you will obtain it!

- Fish It To Win It
--[OBJ], When 

I’m hoping I can bring this on Roblox! Just don’t know how I’m going to get a team that will work with me! What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Looks cool, I’d be happy to make a small prop, free of charge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like