The classic headless head (ID: 134082579) disappeared from my inventory

Reproduction steps:
Go to my Inventory Inventory - Roblox and see that the classic headless head (ID: 134082579) is gone, it disappeared from my Inventory.

See that my avatar Shelob - Roblox now has a dynamic headless head version that has a completely different ID (15093053680). Go to Heads in my Inventory Inventory - Roblox and see that there isn’t even a dynamic headless version of the head there.

Expected Behavior
I want to have a classic head (ID: 134082579), the one I paid for, and not a dynamic one (ID: 15093053680) that requires equipping the Anime Mood head to have the headless effect (I don’t like this head and I don’t want to use it, this is not what I paid for:

Actual Behavior
I no longer have the classic headless head that I paid for, it has been replaced with a dynamic version that requires the Anime Mood head to be equipped. I don’t want to have this head to have a headless effect, I don’t like this head and I don’t want to have it equipped.
headless

Date First Experienced: November 30, 2023

I’m still experiencing this issue, not only in my main account (Szeloba) but also in some of my alt accounts (Sheloba, qiranha and more). There are some accounts where this problem does not occur (for example Wyvera account) so I don’t know what it depends on. I bought the Headless Horseman bundle (in 2021) with a classic head (ID: 134082579) and it has been removed from my inventory and replaced with a dynamic head (ID: 15093053680). The dynamic head is not listed in “Heads” in my Inventory, which is strange. I don’t want to use the dynamic heads (because they require the Anime Mood head equipped and I don’t like this head), so if there was a way to fix this problem, I would be very grateful, I would like to get back what I paid for, thank you!

8 Likes

*MoodAnimation

You can join a avatar editor game and unequip the mood if that is your only use case

4 Likes

It worked, thank you! But is the classic head (ID: 134082579) being removed from Roblox? Some users still have this head, but for most users it has been removed from the Inventory. There is neither a classic (ID: 134082579) nor a dynamic head (15093053680) in my Inventory, but I can choose a dynamic version in the avatar settings. Should it be like that?

2 Likes

Roblox is going to eventually remove all the non animated heads and faces and replace them with animated heads, they haven’t been deleting the faces yet but said that they would after all faces are made animated and a toggle is added to “unanimate” them.

4 Likes

Can confirm this is happening to me as well. If they plan to remove classic faces & heads, we should have 1:1 replacements, as well as with identical copies for off-sale/scarce items - I want 2D copies of the faces I purchased and want the same style retained. No clue how this will work for limited unique faces, as if I have #90 of RGE, I would want to retain the same serial & RAP with the option to use the classic version of it.

2 Likes

You should be able to find the dynamic version of the Headless head in Avatar Editor → Head & Body → Heads.

1 Like

It seems like if the classic head didn’t support classic faces at the time of the dynamic head rollout, the classic head was removed from inventories. Can you look into this?

1 Like

So is it normal that this head (a classic head ID: 134082579) has been removed and that neither the dynamic nor the classic head are anymore visible in the inventory and you can only select the dynamic head in the Avatar Editor? This gives me the feeling of renting an item rather than owning it. I know that not everyone perceives it this way, but this is how I perceive it when I can use the head but I don’t have it in my inventory. However, some users still have classic heads, maybe it is removed in some waves, I don’t know. It’s a pity that the classic heads are removed, I know that the new head gives the same effect but it still feels like a replacement, it’s a completely different item with a different ID. But well, apparently that’s how it’s supposed to be.

3 Likes

As stated here (the screenshot below), the classic heads should not be removed from our Inventory:

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 18-50-10 We’re updating Heads!

…unless I understand it wrong.

2 Likes