The Coffee Shop build is complete!

Hey Devs!

I have just finished the Coffee Shop build!
It’s simple, but I think it looks pretty good.
Please tell me what you think of it! If you have any suggestions tell me in the replies.
(Build by @JJC3PO and @Lobster_sz)

Thank You!
JJ

9 Likes
  • Make a title don’t just do “Coffee Cafe” maybe J’s Coffee or other’s

• Make your own logo for instance
    if the title J’s Sunglasses cafe, then the Word “J” ut on a sunglass if you understand ;-;

The effort is really nice. I like it.
There’s still room for improvement though.
The chairs seem a bit thick, as the legs are just single cylinders.
The plants also appear to be single parts, they could have a bit more expressiveness. Perhaps a few spheres to simulate a bush-like object.
I like the way you used 3D letters, but you could also use things like Text Signs to make it more welcoming and a bit less crude.
Otherwise, I really like it, and I wish you luck on your future builds!

2 Likes

Maybe change the big “Coffee” on the front. idk

Very pretty! I do have a few recommendations though,

• Try making the chair legs thinner!
  • Also try making the part that up-holds the table thinner as well!
  • Instead of using the word “Coffee” in the front, try adding a name of the store!

Otherwise, great I love it!

It looks great!

Suggestions:

• some of the chairs are looking a bit chunky in the leg department. I can’t tell if all the chairs are like this, but you should try and make all the chairs look as similar as possible.

• the outside is kind of weird, the strip of pavement separate from the building at the front, the chairs look like they were squeezed into a small space, there isn’t much room for a Roblox character to walk around there.

• Stairs at the side feel like they should be around the front, you could maybe move those, add a table and chairs and maybe a fence of some sort around the sides.

I’m sure if I really wanted to I could go on and on about stuff you could change, but nothing is ever perfect. It is all down to opinion and I am not a builder so I am not really qualified to grade your work. It looks really good, great job! Keep working hard!