The creator dashboard could use some improvements to make it more efficient to use

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to fully use the creator dashboard as a simple workspace.

There are still a lot of features missing that could be improved to make the experience for using the creator dashboard better and more efficient.

1. Better sorts Update: This feature has been added now!

• The sort “Last Modified” is missing from the creations page.
    Studio however does have it, but the creations page not.
  • Make your last chosen sort save on the creations page

2. Quick access

• The game overview page should have an edit button to open the game in studio
  • The overview page could have a visit button to open the public game page.
    I know there’s on an edit button in the creations tab and the places tab, but it would be handy for quick access on the overview page as well.

3. Upload Passes
You currently can’t upload/create new passes through Associated Items.

• Make it possible to upload passes through Associated Items page like badges

4. Overview page for passes
Currently, nothing happens when you click on the pass itself through Associated Items.

• Make it when you click on a pass, it will go to the overview page of that pass. Potentially where you can see the sales and such
  • On the overview page, you could also easier edit the pass by going to Basic Settings
  • This could work similar like badges

These are a few suggestions to improve the creator dashboard.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll forward this to my team.

In the future, would you mind filing these kind of pieces of feedback as separate topics? They may be addressed by different teams/people and we might have specific follow-up questions on certain parts of this feedback. It’s generally always better to split the different feedback over different threads.

Regardless, many thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Sorry for the bump, but it seems like all of these features have been added!
Gamepass creating and viewing

Quick access links
Sorting options

1 Like

The only quality of life I’m currently missing is the ability to have the selected sort save. When you refresh or opens a new tab. Even tho it’s only a 2 time click now, still would consider it a quality of life feature.