The cursor disappears when you start the game

oh… sorry) i’ll try again) Sorry… sorry

make the script a local and put it in starter gui

No, it still doesn’t work. By the way, if I for example stand on the part with a donation, then I will open the donation menu and there will be the cursor

then do this review all the scripts you have taken from the toolbox and see if there is anything related to the cursor in the same way just show your explorer just cut it out and that’s it so that nobody sees more of what should be seen (it only shows the part from the script)

Hmm… By the way, maybe that’s the problem because I use a bunch of weapons from toolbox

Could this be the problem?

Uh… Okay thanks it’s fixed, it was the weapons. But I have a question then. I want my game to have weapons. Preferably just models from toolbox, and then what do I do? Just if I take them, then again there will be this bug

Of course, what weapons did you take out? I also took some out a while ago and they disable the mouse
Just in case, the truth is that what you have to do is enter a script module of one of those weapons and in which the user input service appears, there are clearly searches
To make it easier for you, you select the variable and then it will underline all the ones that use that variable and then you search patiently, don’t complain. That’s the price for searching in the toolbox.

Don’t all guns disable the mouse? It’s just that I was looking at the RPG script there, and I deleted all the weapons just in case. But still, if this thing in all the weapons, then they are better just not to use?

don’t take them don’t delete them just be patient don’t delete them it’s very difficult to make weapons believe me leave them and look for the error normally script modules have more control than a local script if a script module says that a weapon should be equipped a local script won’t do it unequip easily

use them don’t delete them just modify the scripts mainly look at the modules

Hmm… And then there’s the damn thing you have to fix, just maybe they use the mouse lock for a reason, right? And how to change them I have no idea how to do so they do not block the mouse, probably not so easy,

It’s easy hehe so that it doesn’t block the mouse, what you have to do is put a screen gui in startsgui, then in that screen gui you put a text button in the entire center of the screen and then in the background transparency you put it in 1 after the modal you put it in true so the mouse will be free

Okay, wait. That is, I make the button full screen with transparency 1. And then more details please) It’s just that it’s 4:34 in the morning in my country right now and I’m not thinking straight a bit)

all of the above said is in the properties

you put it right in the center and make it small

Hey, if you want, sleep and then tomorrow I’ll help you
In which country are you?

Oh… Thank you very much, to be honest I did not expect that there will be people on this forum who are willing to help, even if for this they have to wait)

I live in Spain)
Although I am here only for a while, and so I lived in Ukraine

What country do you live in?
And yes, let’s make it easier to contact you, I’ll give you my discord. Okay?

I’m from Venezuela I’m a kid don’t worry, not long ago I was in your position but a person helped me kids no actually the translation makes it like this

Oh… well, the important thing is that you’re okay now

And about sleep. I’ve been suffering from sleeplessness lately, so now even though my brain is working worse, I don’t want to sleep at all.)