The cursor disappears when you start the game

Okay, I have no cursor in the game. That is, as if I can control the character, but the cursor is just not there. I can’t upload videos to the forum for some reason. So I am trying to explain here how, if someone wants to see the video, here is my discord: JEDDER#0561 I will skype you. Okay back to the problem, and yes I also can’t press ESC. I do not know why, I also have a script that makes the player fast and why then it slows, and the player jerks. I’ve had similar problems before, but they were fixed just when I restarted. But now something is wrong. If anything, it’s not in the scripts, as I have not changed anything. Did not touch anything. But for some reason, then appeared here is the problem and now I can not work in peace)

I’m sorry I didn’t understand, is it when you run the game or do you have no money for a mouse?

When I start the game. Anyway, let me explain. That’s when you go into the game in Roblocks you have a cursor that you can click, etc. But when I press play in roblox studio, it is not and I just can not test because there is no cursor, but here in other games also in studio, the cursor is

in case it is when you run the game then:

local uis = game:GetService("UserInputService")
uis.MouseIconEnabled = true

uis.MouseIcon = https://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-is-the-teleportation-service/2092837

Can you try to send a YouTube link?

Okay, then wait a few minutes, please.

this his: https://www.youtube.com/

@Dssall2 Try this first, it might work.

try this

while true do
wait(.1)
end

Hey, this is more favorable, but so that it doesn’t repeat itself, put a condition on it, but I would put that as a solution:https://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-is-the-teleportation-service/2092837

wait 1 minute pls) i make a youtube video

it wouldnt make a difference on game performance and if you would want to disable the mouse again u could make a if statement.

Roblox bug Click - YouTube Okay, I made a video, and as you can see I have a script that gives the player speed and why do you and lags speed and player teleports, and before that, this was not, and on my second account on which I tested the same thing. Although I have not changed anything

That’s why bro the mouse icon is disabled, what you have to do is enable it with the script that I gave you and put a while true do on it:

while true do
wait(.1)
end

Okay, I’ll try now. Wait 1 minute, and then I’ll write

Does this only happen in your game, or every game?

only in this game, and in addition yesterday it was not)

Okay, I created a script in serverscriptservice, threw that script in there, and it kind of fixed it, but still no cursor, but now when I strongly rotate the mouse it appears, but then disappears immediately

Try the script he gave maybe that will fix it.

no bro is in starter character scripts