"The Death Wall" Advanced to Alpha 0.1

Hello everybody!

The Death Wall just advanced to Alpha 0.1! A huge milestone. Let's see what's in it :)

Alpha 0.1 Changes and Features

Changes:
- UI received a polish. Now features sound effects when buttons are clicked/hovered, menus now have a fancier animation & buttons have been put into a separate menu to avoid cluttering.

- HUGE system overhaul. From the way I handle data to optimizing different aspects of the game. Might be the biggest change in this update.

- Instead of the UI changing text based on the server response (like submitting feedback or checking if a code is valid), you now receive a small notification in the bottom right of your screen. This will be used for every type of message the server returns.

- Chat broadcasting is now in orange color, also more clear that the server sent a message.

Features:
- New Map! "Abandoned Factory" is run by Vinder Inc. and you need to survive it's deadly moving saw blades, lasers, and maybe do some parkour to unlock a secret ;)

- Trails! Yes, cosmetics have been added and will be maintained from now on. Trails are a new way to make yourself look shiny whilst being cool dodging all the traps in the level. Buy trails with in-game currency or unlock special trails through different ways, depending on the map.

- New Lobby! The lobby was made in order for players to have a place to stay in whilst the map changes. Wait for the big metal door to open and it's big red "Exit" sign to turn on to play the map. Leaderboard TV's have been moved into the lobby as well.

- Round system! After every 2 minutes the server will choose a new map for you and your friends to play in. Player voting will come soon. Rounds last up to 2 minutes, but this might change.

The past few days have been very stressful but I've done it, the game has received an update and you can play by clicking the link down below. Remember: despite the challenges and obstacles you face on your journey, you need to keep going and achieve your goal. Thank you for your attention.

Remember to join the dev server where I often post leaks, announcements and chat with other players. Link in the game page.

The Game