The default idle pose is incorrect

In the profile page the default idle pose should be the normal idle pose. But the default idle pose right now is the rhtro idle pose.

Also this bug affects old bundle images.
Expected behavior
Profile:
When no animation package is selected, the default pose is expected to be like Character 1.

(Character 1)

(Character 2)

Bundles:

The character pose in the bundle images should be as in screenshot 1.

(Screenshot 1)

(Screenshot 2)

6 Likes

I think this is intended behaviour, some of the older R15 animations are being replaced with Rthro animations like the running animation

3 Likes

This is not the expected behavior. There has been no announcement of such an update anywhere. Nevertheless, if there were such an update, I think they would add an option to return to the normal idle pose.

This is wrong information. You can still use regular R15 animations.

Hello @music_man1996 i think you are interested in website bugs. it’s been 24 days, is there any update?

The running, walking and swimming animations have been replaced with their rthro counterparts since the release of rthro. (doing that was kinda redundant though since the rthro animation pack is already its own bundle)

No, if there is no ‘rhtro idle’ in a bundle package, it must have a default animation instead of rhtro pose. (Thumbnail)

There are no rhtro animations inside the old bundles.

that was in 2018 when they replaced the running walking and swimming animations

They replaced the default ‘action pose’ to the new rthro idle animation. Unfortunately this is intended behavior

Can you prove that this is an update? Was it announced anywhere or did a staff member confirm it?

This was an under-the-hood internal change as are most changes on this platform. Its not significant enough to make an announcement for

1 Like

I think this is an important update. With this update, all blocky characters profile poses became terrible. It could be as you said, but there should be an option to return to ‘action pose’. The thumbnail was broken and incompatible in the old bundles. Hopefully, a staff will respond here and clear up this uncertainty.