The developer console is not accessible on mobile but it's accessible through Roblox Studio & Client Desktop App

Reproduction Steps

Using the mobile Roblox app, go into an experience you own and then go into “settings.”

Expected Behavior

I expect a Roblox Developer Console option after going into “Settings” as shown in this screenshot.

Actual Behavior

(Private message due to it including unreleased footage of a game I’m working on.)

Issue Area: Mobile App
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
A private message is associated with this bug report

2 Likes

To access the developer on Mobile or PC, you can type ‘/console’ in the chat. I think the button is only available in PC.

4 Likes

I came across the error. I was able to replicated the error. In chat just put /console

They said to go into a place you own (or that you have edit access to) in mobile to reproduce this.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thank you for the correction.

There is normally a button in the Roblox menu to open it on mobile, since the chat is not always available.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the report. Are you still having trouble accessing the developer console? For me it worked just fine using the reproduction steps you provided above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.