The endless subway - My Newest Project!

If you’re interested I purchased the plugin “LightUp!” that has some very cool features and I can configure lighting pretty well in general.
If you need help with modeling, texturing, building, etc. I can help as well. I love the concept and want to see more from the game as time goes on.

1 Like

Will you be adding VR support in the future, would be an interesting experience

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll look into this. We can forward this into private messaging if you want to help more with the game.

For sure! I can do VR coding better than the average scripter. When I do I’m going to make is very good

1 Like

Backpack system has now been added! You must be wearing a backpack in order to use it, though. Also buffed Quickstop station spawn rate and fixed their doors. If you are going to report a bug :bug: then give as much information as you can. Knowing it exists is great, but if I know what you did to cause it it often gets fixed much faster. This can involve sequences such as the hotbar bugging if I dispose an item while holding it.

1 Like

Let me know if you want me to work on a vr compatible version soon!

1 Like

A new monster has been added :smiling_imp:. See if you can figure out what it is! It will be completely done tomorrow, there’s just a tiny missing part at the moment.

1 Like

It has been quite some time since I last posted here. 56 days according to the DevForum. I still have been updating. I took a break but I am now back at it! I added eggs to collect! I will be focusing on making the game look better and adding new monsters. I will probably add an oxygen system soon too.
Here is a quick poll:

Should I add VR Support to the endless subway? (I have decent experience in VR programming)

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes but focus on other priorities first.

0 voters

(I won’t be working on it anytime soon though, because I would rework all the UI into surface GUIs)

vr might sound cool but theres just not enough players to play in vr

1 Like

I really like it so far! Really love the concept and I think it has a lot of potential. My only note really is just to create more of your own models, since it seems like a lot of the models are the roblox ones like the chicken leg and the burger, and I personally think it gives the game a more unique feel to it. Otherwise, the base game is really great and could definitely be played for a long time. I can tell you’re an avid scripter

2 Likes

Thank you! This is a rough idea of what it will look like. I have a friend who is modeling but I need to learn how to do it better as well. I have a few ideas to boost engagement and retention even more!

1 Like

The game looks cool but I didn‘t understand what the green stuff on the floor is and I can‘t play the tutorial.

Tutorial needs to be removed. Just unable to do it at the moment.