The Forest | Showcase [OUTDATED]

Hey, I am working on a “Forest Showcase” and I am needing some feedback/ideas on what I should add to it! I am a newer modeler, so yes the trees and not great.
It is not finished so, obviously, there will be stuff missing on the map.

Game: The Forest | Showcase - Roblox

19 Likes

Looks pretty good! I just don’t get why there’s a blur and if that is intentional or not.

1 Like

It’s called “Depth Of View” I am just experimenting with other things :smiley:

A terrific start with your showcase, this is going to look really good when you complete this in the near future.
There were a lot of nature to see in the showcase you provided, but I was add a little more nature to this other than just mushrooms and trees, maybe try these?

• Bushes
  • Flowers
  • Rocks
  • Different colors, shapes, and sizes of the trees
3 Likes

Thanks! I will 100% be adding those :smiley:

1 Like

Loving the objects that are added to your forest looks dramatic and you have accomplished a great use of lighting and assets. Overall, I would adding a lot of more trees to call it more of a forest as in real life forest aren’t empty and open they more have a bunch of objects this includes variety of trees or variation into them so they don’t look repetitive.

I’d try placing or adding some variations of trees, to your forest such as bushes, and common shrubs; flowers, smaller mushrooms ect. However, if your going for a normal forest. There are a lot of shrubs and flowers consider adding taller trees having different height and possibly different angles of branches and other shapes if you know what i mean.

Like i said you need to add more variation in the trees so make 3 - 6 models of different trees (which includes different trunks branches too) so it makes things feel more lively and not some simple approach.

So I’m assuming the stuff we suggest or provide in our response is going to be added already once completed?

1 Like

it kinda looks like vesteria, but gook work

2 Likes

Yes, I have added some more things since this image:

3 Likes

I started doing development cause of that game :smiley:

Your game is very good, great lighting, excellent low poly building (even remembering some other showcases that you could have inspired in them), good job!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I started doing development 3 months ago! And I am just having a blast with it!

wow thats cool, i also like that game

1 Like

Looks good! I can’t play it right now due to Roblox being down right now.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was DDos or something like that

1 Like

Incredible Job! I really want to play it but sadly roblox is down…

2 Likes

All good! I appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

I love this so much it’s cozy lul

1 Like

Thank you very much! I am planning on making this a lot bigger :smiley:

1 Like