The Graveyard - Slaughter

Here’s a sneak peek at the new map coming to Slaughter by Imagination Industry. Still have to finish adding nature but it’s nearly complete and will be added to the game soon! Are you brave enough to step inside the graveyard?

Note: Lighting in images may vary from the actual game lighting.

18 Likes

Looks great. I love the lighting in the images, however, I think it could be foggy as an extra bit of atmosphere. I’m not sure how you are going to emulate the lighting here in Studio effectively.

2 Likes

The fog’s going to be thicker in game as to limit the player’s view more, I just set the density relatively low in these images to show more of the map and have clearer images.

I think it’s great, and the lighting is nice. It looks spooky, but it could use some eerie fog.

1 Like

Very spooky, but add some fog it would make it better. And make the fog dense so you can not really see around you.

1 Like

Looks nice. Perfect for a horror game

This is unique, I don’t think I’ve seen anything merging this specific building style and game genre aesthetic before. I wonder what the game will entail

The positioning of the moon seems perfect, with the impact it has on the shadows. I really like the lantern on the tree stump in the middle of the graveyard, in picture 1.
Great job :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like