The health bar has stopped working

Simply put, the health bar has stopped appearing. We aren’t hiding it in any way, shape, or form, and yet it has just stopped appearing for a subset of players in our game. No updates have been pushed to our game for the past week either.

Happens in Studio and in-game for a large subset of our players.
Known to happen on Windows 10/11, maybe other platforms.
This started happening with Release v629 (this week’s update.)

The same thing is happening in other games, so we know it’s not just us. Example below:
Strongest Battlegrounds - Roblox

23 Likes

I’ve seen this happen in several games, and here is a video which shows it more clearly in my game’s test place.
I damage myself to around half health and print my current health without the health bar showing. My game does not hide the healthbar or any top gui for that matter. The “damage” vignette effect still shows (that red flash on screen when you get damaged)

5 Likes

I think its good because we can actually create our own event when the humanoids get hit instead of also having the red damage flash and health seen, some games dont need that

2 Likes

noticing this in games like Jailbreak and Pinewood Computer Core as well; likely roblox issue

3 Likes

Reporting that this is happening in my own game over at Little Warzone [INDEV] - Ants, Bugs and More! - Roblox aswell.
Since this is a fighting-based game, seeing your own healthbar is crucial. Regardless, there’s a pretty high chance I may opt for a custom healthbar myself depending on what my community thinks of it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

you can disable the default health menu yourself. and no how do u think this is good it makes a lot of games not convenient to play cuz then I die and then

6 Likes

Hello, if you tried explicitly re-enabling the health UI in a game (using SetCoreGuiEnabled), you’d realize that it still doesn’t work. It’s not disabled by default, it is broken.

5 Likes

You could already do this by disabling the healthbar using SetCoreGuiEnabled. This is a bug.

4 Likes

I cant. that is the thing. It wont let me since im not chosen or a regular

3 Likes

Also i was saying how its working, since its not a bug

3 Likes

Hi @Mauio64 and others on this thread - thank you for escalating this. We are working on a fix for this and have the changes deployed within 1-2hrs!

21 Likes

Hi, this issue should be fixed now! Please let us know if you still don’t see the health bar on the top right of the screen if you aren’t at full health!

14 Likes

oh, i didnt know that…

thanks for letting me know ig

1 Like

Hi Stadium_parkour2,

I’ve noticed that the issue still persists in Roblox. Could you please take another look at it? Your help is greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Sure, I replied in that thread.

1 Like

Thank you a lot! I will provide you with the information you need on that thread if necessary.

This issue seems to occur for me as well, but only during studio play testing. In-game appears to be fine