The Horror Elevator [Classic] V0.4

V0.4 β€” Re-Model Update

The most important things in this update :orange_circle::

• New Game Icon! (Thumb and Icon)
  • The elevator has been completely changed, this also includes:

β†’ Smooth opening of doors
    β†’ Working indicators in the elevator (Above the door)
    β†’ When the doors open, the floor appear and most of the audio plays in the elevator or in its radius.

• Changes in some floors and an increase in the size of the lobby.

• Changes in graphics (ShadowMap β†’ Future)

NEW :yellow_circle:

• New floor have been added!
    β†’ Ghostface
  • New shop!
    Light Shop:

• New 2 Items: Lantern [100 Points] and Candle [75 Points]
  • Now those who have the β€œAlpha Tester” badge have the nametag β€œAlpha Tester” above their nickname.

CHANGES :green_circle:

• Changed game name (The Horror Elevator [Classic] β†’ The Elevator of Horror).

Reason
-The classic version was meant to be original/similar (That is, the game was supposed to look directly like from 2016-2018)

• Changes in floors:
    β†’ SCP-096: Reduced waiting time before an attack (meaning SCP-096 can now kill MORE players per floor duration)

β†’ Changed Alfred Drevis floor. (Now it will be easier to get the β€œError Orb” achievement, since the map (floor) has been significantly reduced.)

β†’ The Grudge: Now, when Grudge appears, she makes sounds.

β†’ Slenderman: Changed the map, added a farm and tankers with gas (In the style of Slenderman)
  • Change in items:
    β†’ The speed multiplier for Fatal Error Coil has been reduced from 2 to 1.8
    β†’ Blood Crown: Heal rate increased from 0.1 to 0.5 seconds. (Every 0.5 seconds = +10 Health)

FIXES :large_blue_circle:

β†’ There were errors with soundtracks (the Sound object) that were either unavailable or did not work correctly. (DEV)

β†’ Fixed a lot of script bugs for the game to work (DEV)

UI CHANGES/IMPROVEMENTS :purple_circle:

• Nothing!

REMOVALS :red_circle:

• Thunder Bolt (The effect of blinding from the thunderstorm, but the sound remained)

Thanks for reading!

Game Link: The Elevator of Horror

To contact me:

1. Write to me on the DevForum website

OR

1. Join the game

2. Find the β€œFeedback” button and click on it.

3. Enter your email or discord with your nickname in roblox with a message in which the reason for your contacting me will be written.

β†’ If the message contains threats, advertising, spam messages, fraud, then as a developer I will have the right to issue a permanent ban on the account for this game (if a nickname is provided). If the message is without a nickname, then I’ll just ignore it.

#bulletin-board

So far, I use this category to get an opinion about my game, etc. I know perfectly well that there is a category #bulletin-board . After a few updates, I will switch to another category.

1 Like