The Jack of most arts. [Artist?]

About Me

Long time ROBLOX player, starting around 2010 but not getting into the development circle until roughly 2 years ago and was picked up by the ROLVe community. Currently about to graduate from College on May 11th [2019] roughly a week from this post I will have a Major in Illustration. I tend to leak into other forms of work outside of just Illustrations such as 3D Modeling, Texture art, Graphics [Both 2D and 3D,] ROBLOX Building, and most of all Developing characters, concept art and Clothing on ROBLOX. Consider it a Jack of most arts, alright at most: master of nothing.

My Stuff

I have a portfolio site which has more info on myself as well as a lot of recent work which can be viewed here

Availability?

I’m usually always available but it’s more so a matter of how well I’m feeling about a project, without motivation or passion I wont turn up as frequent as one would expect.

Payment

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, though payment depends on what kind of product is being provided. I take up-front, hourly, as well as royalties depending on how much content is produced and reproduced.

Contact

Want to find me huh?

My DM’s on Discord are always open Krystal Flynn :skull:#5878

If you want to check out my twitter, find me @Midnight_Krys

For as much anger and sass I can have, I really wish the best for people despite how frequently they can annoy me.

22 Likes

Wow! I wouldn’t exactly call you a jack of the illustration or clothing trade! Your clothing looks very different/original yet retains a look common in many avatars. Your illustrations are actually really good- you could be a really great gfx designer. However, you don’t have many examples 3d modelling and in your second example I can’t really see what was actually modelled, maybe providing a separate picture of it as well would suffice. Also, you might want to give a price range for your skills as your payment right now is very vague All in all, its a great portfolio and I wish you luck on your future projects. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I’ve adjusted my portfolio accordingly to add a bit more to the 3D portion and clear up what’s been modeled or not.

3 Likes

I love the character work in Arsenal. Keep up the great work!

I did notice your site links to your inventory, but it is privated.

3 Likes

Gotta say you’r art is very good like all of them but the most part is the 3D model knifes really like them, keep it up Midnight!!

3 Likes

Very impressive work, I especially enjoyed your illustrations!

2 Likes