The Lab Build Is Complete! What Do You Think? (Feedback Until June 1st Please!)

Hey Devs!

I have finally completed my Laboratory build! The Laboratory is a build in the starting area in my game next to the neighborhood! I have been getting Feedback and working on this build all day! Thank You all for your ideas! If you have an idea about the Laboratory please tell me! And what would a Laboratory usually have that I can put in it? Would should I add outside the exterior? And if you could change 1 thing about it what would it be? Also please try and give Feedback before June 1st cause when June starts I am working on another section of the map! :smiley:

EDIT: The Window issue was fixed!

Thank You!
JJ

5 Likes

Looks very nice!

But my question is, what kind of laboratory is it?

It’s for one of my group games called Fixing The Past The game is pretty Sci Fi so basically it’s just a normal lab, but underground there’s a scientist working on a time machine!

So it is a laboratory focusing research on…?

Futuristic technology can range from anything to advanced medicine to deadly weaponry, could you be a bit more specific please?

The lab looks amazing! Seeing that people would be working underground, this would make for a perfect thumbnail and menu screen, only to reveal what waits underneath.
I like the color scheme, and the way parts are spaced about. Nice work!

1 Like

The first thing I notice of the lab, is the third floor, why is the windows looking bigger than the rest two below, also since its a lab of sci-fi, maybe adding some neon lights around with blue-ish colours might spice things around. Good luck chap!

1 Like

It’s a Research Laboratory based off of finding new ways to use future technology. Below the laboratory is a scientist who found a way to use the future technology and he made a time machine. Then the game starts from there and there’s a storyline to the game. When the main character finds the time machine the storyline starts to kick in.

Their not. It might be how the screenshots were taken.

Are you sure?, Seems pretty gap-out to me…

The lab build looks really cool! Though there is no second and third floor… Also It looks a bit to bland.

I guess you could be right let me try and go fix that

1 Like

I didn’t start the interior yet i’m working on the interior next.

1 Like

It looks nice. Can’t say a lot but from what I can see, the top windows are larger then the other ones below it, and it ticks me off. Other then that, looks good!

Yes I’m working on fixing that, and thanks!

1 Like

Where is the laboratory? I will assume it’s the box office looking building, I’d also expect there to be some big sign saying "lab Inc. co " so you know it’s a lab and not a box office. Other than the box office part good work on that building.