The Leave Game Button Does Not Work

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Whenever I, as a mobile user, am prompted with a grey button with a word on it, pressing said button does not work. This is the case in joining friend through private servers and game shutdowns from my testing.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

Constantly

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

In app. It is not specific to any situation and does not require a single place to link to.

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

Here is a video of me showing, in my elf christmas pajamas, that the button does not work.

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

I noticed it on Saturday but thought it was just me.

• Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.

My device is an iPad, iOS 12. Nothing special or upgraded. Just an iPad.

2 Likes

Thanks for your report! We were aware of this problem and the fix will be shipped with next release, which will take up to 1 week.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

I think it has been patched.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.