The Mansion - Need feedback and thoughts

Hello.

I built a mansion based on my imagination and I’d like to hear your feedback and thoughts on my work.
PS: Not yet done.

Images

Thanks!

5 Likes

It looks fantastic I only have a few suggestions:

Suggestions

• I feel like the style of the interior changes multiple times throughout the house.

• I think the mansion shouldn’t be located on the main road like that. I think it should have a driveway something like this:
    01%20pm
    31%20pm
    38%20pm

• Maybe some exterior decor and stuff like a backyard and front yard. Bushes, Trees, Rocks, Pool ect.

• A bigger property size.

• This looks a little odd to me. It looks like a marble carpet:
    11%20pm

• This room is very large and may be hard to decorate/furnish:
    13%20pm
    00%20pm

It looks great though! Keep up the great work. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, btw. It wasn’t a room.

It’s still gonna be hard to decorate and if you don’t decorate it I think it might look a bit bland(imo).

Looks good though. Looking forward to seeing the furnished version (if you are furnishing it.) :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, I will if I found a modeler.

Reminds me of the White House or like an Italian villa. I like it. I really like the trim you put around the walls. Immediately I look above the middle section in between the left and right pillar in the front. two options come to mind,

1. A round sphere like a capital building, kinda fitting into the White House vibe.
  2. Adding another level, but putting a covered balcony with some nice looking cylinder pillars.

Keep it up it’s looking great so far I can tell you put in time.

A’ight, Thank you. I’ll do my best.

1 Like

I like the design idea you are going with. Like above the way you are using white trim around the corners and floor is good. I also like how you have broken the colour scheme on the walls in certain areas.

What I would suggest would be to just add some textures to the following:

Overall though. It’s a good mansion. Look forward to seeing it finished.

Thank you for your suggestion. Helped a lot.

Add a gate and fountain in the front.

Hmm, it needs more detail from the outside also the roof seems quite empty and flat, leaving that i like your interior the design and all hoping to see if you would make furniture and give the mansion more taste :slight_smile:

1 Like