"The maximum price for this item is 0."/All clothing in group forcefully offsale

I can confirm this is happening to my group Shovelware Systems as well, though it was not an issue before the configure item page switched over to the new create.roblox.com page format. We’re lucky that we released everything for sale a few days ago, but it is no longer possible for us to edit the prices of our uploaded accessories. This does not seem to apply to classic shirts and classic pants.

3 Likes

You could use the roblox API to set the price / set the item for sale, that’s what I did for my ugcs.

1 Like

It’s interesting to note that while you have this bug, it’s for UGC and not classic clothes. I’m not a UGC uploader so I only have access to shirts/pants/tshirts, so I have no idea if I’d have this issue for UGC as well or not.

1 Like

This bug is happening for me as well, my UGC items were not taken off sale in my group however I can not change the price of these items it tries to force me to make it 0 and won’t let me do anything else. Please get this bug fixed. It also is happening in multiple groups of mine not just 1.

4 Likes

Do you have any information available on how to do this? I’m not very skilled with APIS and have been experiencing the same issue for days.

1 Like

same for me. can someone literally fix this its genuinely starting to get in the way of my work :skull:

4 Likes

Same here, it’s becoming a serious issue and can’t find any info or a solution to this.

3 Likes

The same thing happens with me. Every peice of clothing on my Group was taken offsale and it will not let me change it. the Configure page still shows its regular price

3 Likes

@Creeperpro2016 @x_Bearly @SamIsTwisted @Oppressed_II @cpguy5089 @Dogon

A solution to this is using the api, here is what i did to release my items.

Put this code in console in inspect element on roblox.com NOT create.roblox.com , and change “YOURASSETID” and replace “PRICE” with your price in digit format not string.

To upload UGC items:

$.ajax({ url: "https://itemconfiguration.roblox.com/v1/assets/YOURASSETID/release", headers:{'Content-Type':'application/json'},method: "POST", contentType: "application/json", data: JSON.stringify({
"priceConfiguration":{
"priceInRobux":PRICE},
"saleStatus":"OnSale",
"releaseConfiguration":{
"saleAvailabilityLocations":[
]}})});

To change an Items Price

$.ajax({ url: "https://itemconfiguration.roblox.com/v1/assets/YOURASSETID/update-price", headers:{'Content-Type':'application/json'},method: "POST", contentType: "application/json", data: JSON.stringify({
"priceConfiguration":{
"priceInRobux":PRICE},
})});

8 Likes

I’m getting an error when using this.

1 Like

to update price it is another api, I will update my post with that method.

3 Likes

Thankyou for sharing it, I hope roblox will fix it soon heh

2 Likes

Thank you helped a lot. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi all! This issue has been resolved. Thanks again for flagging.

6 Likes

Out of curiosity, can we get some info on what went wrong (in the off-chance this issue happens again?)

Edit: Seems like it’s half fixed. I’m no longer getting “maximum price is 0” warnings, however everything I can find that was offsale before is still visually offsale (despite being onsale for 5 robux)

1 Like

Hey everyone it seems the issue has been fixed, let me know if it works for you all, but as of today I can finally change prices normally etc.

1 Like

Can someone explain to me why this happens? This error never happened to me, more for the creators of clothes in the community :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Bug still happening, most items are still appearing as offsale despite being onsale. The bug wasn’t completely resolved, could we get an update on this?

Edit: Bug still happening despite what music_man1996 is saying below me, I just can’t reply to the thread because they locked it a bit too hastily.

1 Like

Can confirm the max price issue is fully fixed. Thanks again for the report, @cpguy5089.

5 Likes