The mesh in Blender is gray, but turns green whenever imported in Studio

Greetings. I have faced a large problem recently.

I am using a color palette in Blender to texture my meshes. As you can see on the screenshots, the mesh is very clearly colored with the gray color.

Blender Color Palette

Except, whenever imported to Roblox Studio, it randomly turns green:
Roblox Studio preview

I’ve tried messing with export settings on Blender, messing with Lightning settings in the Studio — nothing seems to help.

1 Like

This happens to me every blue moon for meshes that are grey that turn dark grey. One fix I’ve found that fixes that is by doing

Object > Apply > All Transformations

in Blender before you export/import into studio

Like this

Maybe it’ll help your potential problem?

1 Like

Nope, still the same problem. Even after applying all transformations and even exporting the mesh as an .FBX file — same thing.

You could import the mesh into another blender file and check if it’s also green there.
If not, maybe check if the right texture is applied in Roblox studio.
If yes, maybe check the texture/materials in blender…maybe you changed some colors to green in an incident?

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

The texture is applied.

;

When I import the mesh into a new blender file however, it’s suddenly gray, like supposed to be.
I heard that Roblox messes up the .FBX files, so I tried to do use both .FBX and .OBJ, but none of them seem to help.

Even when I make a new place on Studio, the outcome is still the same. So it possibly has to do something with the export settings, that Roblox for some reason messes up.

Where are the mesh UV islands located on the texture?

1 Like

I was kind of late to respond, but anyways. I used a different palette, and everything works properly now. :confused:

1 Like