The mesh is imported with strange colors

1. What do you want to achieve? I want my mesh to have a solid color to later texture it

2. What is the issue? When importing a mesh from blender to roblox studio, it is imported with strange colors and has no texture, as you can see in the attached image

1. What solutions have you tried so far? clearly, I have searched for solutions on youtube, blender forums, developer hub, and I have even tried different configurations to import the .FBX file

I have tried to place textures but the problem persisted, I have tried to change the color and it continues, it only disappears with black, but if I place a texture on it the color returns, as you can see in this image.

I have verified in blender and the model does not have any texture, I am importing it as FBX. Maybe someone can know about this issue or if it has happened to them too and I would greatly appreciate your support. Thanks

4 Likes

Can i have a file of the model in DMs?

It looks to be like your model has vertex colors. I’d reccomend googling how to either remove them or change them in blender.

1 Like

This has been the problem, I managed to solve it, thank you very much

1 Like