The Metro Station

Greetings,
A Metro station that I built in 2 days for my city (The first station on the map)

- murjarquitecto

73 Likes

Wow… Just wow!

In Spanish xd: Wow… ¡Simplemente, wow!

3 Likes

It all looks so amazing!!! It doesnt even look like it was made in roblox!

8 Likes

. @murjarquitecto always amaze me :clap: add white lighthing on the metro station and not orange

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, but I like it more orange than white

5 Likes

It’s ok, if you wan’t more detail add broken pipes bugs… crawling from the trash can, add like yellow tiles for the blind people… like from the streets. wait is that map like the real map city?

3 Likes

2 days??? 2 DAYS!!???

Looks great man. For a subway station however, you should add maybe some sort of dirt on the floor and garbage by the trash cans. I’m not sure how to put it, but subways tend to you know have that rundown, used a lot type of thing. But, maybe you’re aiming for a city that takes cleanliness very seriously.

You did say you prefer the orange lighting - I feel like for a metro/subway station it looks kind of TOO orange. Maybe make it a bit lighter. Don’t have to but, for this kind of scene it seems correct to have a bland color light (white, very light blue, light orange/tan), at least to me.

Either way, keep up your city’s amazing architecture work.

2 Likes

what do you mean exactly? :thinking:

3 Likes

I know where you want to get with some “dirt in the subway” so don’t worry

2 Likes

It’s really amazing building a big city!! It took a lot of time also. The Metro Station looks coo!

The one that is near the stair, above those seats, the 7th picture. and this is near the end of exams soo many people would play soo try to build faster…

yeah i guess, it’s just based on that

2 Likes

I don’t think so, the map is designed to be private, the decision to make it public is somewhat complicated

2 Likes

I like very much,
a very large and detailed urban map, keep it up :wink:

1 Like

Very, very cool man! Just one thing, I’d suggest adding more realistic lighting like in the photo below of an NYC subway station…

Spectacular and impressive.

Only thing you should fix are the shadows.

Maybe it could work, I’ll try that kind of lighting in station 2 :wink:

1 Like

I guess you mean station shadows since he worked on that

Maybe even add some guitar players that are doing street performances??

that couldn’t be missing, but I’m not sure, maybe it can be added

1 Like