The Microsoft PC app version of Roblox detects you as playing on a mobile device

So I’m 100% positive this is a bug and was never fixed for months as I experienced this that long. Not many people use this version of Roblox but there’s an app for it on the Microsoft store, and this has been going on for many months, almost a year by now, and when you play any game it detects you as playing on a mobile device like a phone or tablet.

This is not on the game’s end, this is on Roblox’s end and I know this guaranteed. I’d just like to know if Roblox will ever be fixing this, it’s been nearly a year and it’s ridiculous.

EDIT

I forgot to add that there’s no sound on the app version either. And you can’t type in certain things because it detects you’re using a touchscreen for typing even though you have a keyboard… Oh and the menu looks like it’s for touch screens and not PC. There’s much more that’s broken with this version but I can’t think of any so far on top of my head. Will add on soon when I think of them

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Windows 10 App Desktop acting as Mobile

Duplicate of the topic above