"The name didn't go through our moderation" issue

Look above. This is what my game keeps saying.

Here’s the description:

Welcome! We hope you enjoy the game :woman_running_tone1:

:trophy: Be the first to make it to the top of the tower!
:smiling_imp:Use items to kill other players, grapple above, and many more to be the first.
:man:t3:‍:handshake:‍:man:t3: Make new friends, race against them, and see who’s superior. You can also invite friends!
:sparkles: New obbies often! Once beta released, obbies will come out per week!

Can anyone help?

4 Likes

FYI, I have tried to change it multiple times. How come other devs can get away with emojis in description :anger:

2 Likes

If you remove the emojis, are you then able to post it?

1 Like

Let me try and see. I will let you know

1 Like

Nope! Did not work at all sadly.

1 Like

I see… unfortunately I have no idea why that’s happening, maybe try looking up a youtube video on the subject?

Should I try ROBLOX support? Think that would work?

You can try by all means, the only downside is they are usually pretty slow to reply (atleast, for me).

I wouldn’t. Roblox support is likely one of the most useless things ever, every time you try to report a bug to them they just refer you to some useless help article. Best to report it here.

1 Like

Where should I specifically report it?

Already asked, but I will try your method as well.

Try Use tools to eliminate players. The word kill is kinda inappropriate for kids.

Or try changing it on roblox website

2 Likes

I just gave up. I’ll try again another day :cold_sweat:

UPDATE: They didn’t even respond. Oh well. Maybe I put it in the wrong category.

3 Likes

Hmm… I’m not sure how to help. The only time I’ve seen this happen is with my <13 brother.

What he did was try to change the name, get this error, make some more changes to the game, and he was able to change it again. Maybe try that?

1 Like

Same problem, bro, why did this happen?

1 Like

Not good to necro post, but . . . .

I honestly have no clue to this day. Likely because of how the age restrictions have changed from then and now.

I shouldn’t be hitting problems with age restrictions, I’m ID verified. No idea what’s causing this. Can’t figure out how to change the place name through the new site, so I guess I’m just not changing it at all.

Edit: It was actually the description causing issues, but it flagged the name field and only the name field. I couldn’t find anything objectionable in the description either. If Roblox is going to insist on such restrictive auto moderation, the least they can do is make it give useful feedback.

1 Like

Even though it’s a necro-post, you still gave me the answer. Thanks!

Usually you just need to check every field apparently.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.