The name of a localized game doesn't appear localized in game load screen

The name of any localized game doesn’t appear localized while loading (joining server) the game.
The same problem applies to all localized games.
So unfortunately I can’t explain this very much. Because this has nothing to explain.

The game I took screenshouts: Car Dealership Tycoon - Roblox [Car Dealership Tycoon]

Language: Turkish

The same goes for ads

1 Like

This bug is fixed for ads

But this bug still persists in the introduction to the game. (joining server)

Thanks for your efforts! ^^

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

This issue still occurring. I’ve tried it for about 5 games, there seems to be no difference :eyes:

Alright, thanks for the information.

Reproduction Steps

Go onto a non English language and join any game with a translated title, when the default roblox loading screen appears the game name will not be translated.

Expected Behavior

I expect the game name to be translated

Actual Behavior

The game name isn’t translated

Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Display
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-08-29 00:08:00 (+01:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-08-31 00:08:00 (+01:00)

1 Like

To note, currently Roblox does not fetch translations until the player has fully joined the experience, so unless this previously did occur and this is a regression, I would recommend having a look into some of those bug-reports.

1 Like

Im going off the basis the translated icon shows on the loading screen, which makes it look like the title was forgotten / is broken.

Hi, a translator with years of experience here!

This is expected behavior. I have no clue why but this isn’t broken.

Id argue its most likely oversight, but since it’s a flaw in the system which causes the user to see unexpected behaviour I thought it was more fitting as a bug than a feature request.

Don’t believe that it is, really. Someone would’ve noticed it by now especially on the back end while also working on localization.

Honestly, never heard about anyone complaining or questioning this. I can be wrong and your game’s support channels might be filled with it but it is pretty obvious to everyone that it is expected to behave like that. Tho, would be great to hear from staff members about it :smile:

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes