The new topbar loads in way before i enter the game

This bug started happening today. When you play a game, before you load in, the topbar has already appeared and is interfering with the X button on the top right. I am pretty sure this bug is mobile only. The topbar loads in as SOON as you press play. Forgot to mention that, so edited.

Here is a screenshot of what i am talking about:

Steps to reproduce: just join a game on mobile (try PC) and it should happen. This is annoying to look at.

7 Likes

What device did you use for that bug to happen? I’m just clarifying so I can test if it’s actually a bug.

1 Like

Can confirm this happens on the PC, I’m testing to see if it happens in Studio.

Seems to involve games which rely on ReplicatedFirst scripts (so pretty much every game on the front page)

As you can see below, I wrote a script to intentionally block the DefaultLoadingGui from being removed (wasn’t hard), and the topbar appeared before the game had even been able to get it’s specific information

wait(5)
script.Parent:RemoveDefaultLoadingScreen()

Possibly an issue with ZIndex or a CoreScript event not be listend to?

6 Likes

It only happens to me (yes, I was using Samsung) to games which load slower, like Jailbreak, but not fast-loading ones.

1 Like

It occurs on all devices even if they’re new devices or old. Also, it sometimes occurs on PC.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We have a fix for this that will be shipping soon.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.