The NEWEST in Roblox Backpack Technology!

Sooooo I’m not sure if I should explain much, it’s much better to experience it yourself.

Imgur

This was a 1 day side project that I took on yesterday. I’m really impressed by how stable Roblox has become when it comes to physics. Each pack has a lot going on.

You can play it here. https://www.roblox.com/games/624404898/Robloxs-newest-in-backpack-technology

36 Likes

THE MEME IN CASE YOU FEEL LEFT OUT. LOL.

10 Likes

INTIMIDATE YOUR SURROUNDINGS

6 Likes

Awesome XD

I managed to whip my whipshtick around so violently at the other children that I was able to fling them off into oblivion just before they reached the flag.

1 Like

shiftlock + whipsnake = accurate physics

1 Like

We need you to recreate old memes like this. Thank you for doing this.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

this is legit.

I’m working on even more height now, double actually. I promised this to somebody if the game reached Top Rated and now I must keep my promise.

It’ll be locked behind a gamepass because the part count is double and servers are already stressed.

EDIT: It’s now in game.

4 Likes

Meanwhile in another Roblox game:

Player 1: runs into player at normal walkspeed
Player 2: screams, as he flies into the sky, eventually falling below the surface of the map, and plummeting to his death.

Oh gash! WHY did I buy extended backpack?!

2 Likes

Any way to unlock the steve climber autograph (badge) by visiting all of the 3 flags throughout the map and intimidating the terrain with your awesome schwhschwhipSNAKE 37,000,000,000,000 EDITION?

Cool game tho’.

Any suggestions?

Overly attached girlfriend. Everywhere you go, she follows. Even the sky box is her face but her eyes move to follow you.

2 Likes