The newly added UGC "Publishing Advance Rebate" is not being paid

Hello, I uploaded 8 new hair items last Friday, and I paid 1700 Robux per item for the newly added Publishing Advance. (The post about Publishing Advance that doesn’t match the notice is here: The newly added UGC publishing advance does not match the guidelines)

When I checked my sales tab, the items were not being sold for a combined 30% additional fee, unlike the notice that the advance payment will be returned within 24 hours.

In the image below, you can see that the top item is an item that paid an advance fee, and the same amount as the hair uploaded before is being paid.

So when I looked up examples of other creators, I could see that a new tab called “Publishing Advance Rebates” appeared under their sales tab. But it didn’t appear in my group or transactions.

Am I getting back the fees I already paid?

Expected behavior

An additional 30% fee must be paid until all the Robux I paid in advance are recovered.

6 Likes

It won’t even let me publish it, instead it just tells me to try again later.

1 Like

You need to get the person who uploaded the item for you to publish it!

I think the Publishing Advance Rebates is slowly coming to groups. It just appeared in mine not long ago!

Thanks for the report - we’re looking into it. Could you check now if this tab is showing for you?

2 Likes

This issue has been fixed for me. Cheers!

Hello! I checked that the tab appeared, thank you for checking this issue.

Additionally, there is another problem with those items and I think it is a bug caused by this update. Could you please check this issue as well?

1) Unable to advertise sponsors
Only the items that paid the fee in advance are not active with the “Create Sponsored Ad” button.

The “Sponsor This Item” item also does not appear on the Item Details page.

2) Visual bug with numbers after item names in Analytics
Attached are the images of normal items and items with visual bugs.

This is similar to the limited UGC.

Speculation is that the product type is printed as “User Product” for items that are normally sold, but when I searched for this product, the product type is printed as “Collectable Item” like Limited UGC, which seems to be a problem

Thanks for reporting this to us - this should be fixed now too.

1 Like

Yeah I am still having the same issue also Rebates are frozen, they are not updating.

I am also having the sponsored item issue where its not showing up for newly uploaded items, on my profile neither my groups. Please take a look thank you.