The option to enable voice chat isn't showing up for me

I followed the steps in Chat with Voice – Roblox Support, I have my age verified and my email and phone number, yet the privacy settings has no voice chat option and its been 2 hours since I got verified.

Yes I refreshed, a lot.

am I doing something wrong or do I just need to wait?

8 Likes

to anyone having the same issue you may just be region blocked as I am, all you need to do is use a VPN before you open Roblox or anything Roblox related for the first time so your session is labeled with whatever region your VPN was on and then you can turn off your VPN until your session expires. Sessions usually expire anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours of inactivity or being offline. If you open anything Roblox related without a VPN you will have to allow your session to expire to get a new session with the VPN and get access to voice chat.

tldr; turn on vpn, open roblox, close vpn. if you opened roblox before turning on the vpn you will have to be offline for a few hours to be able to retry.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.