The Pink Screen of dead still not been fix on iOS devices

I happens when you open Roblox on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
been a long months but hasn’t been fix

I guess mainly happen due to the new iOS 16 update or maybe the new Roblox update on iOS

Date First Experienced 2023-02-9

Epilepsy Warning

1 Like

This might be caused by a new update (I would have to say probably iOS 16) – I have never experienced this problem before. Also that is some serious flashing lights :dizzy: :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Reverting from the iOS 16 beta and rolling back to 15 will probably fix the issue for you.

1 Like

This is a strange thing, but this could be from the mobile settings or a problem from Roblox. Try that you delete it and download it again, and if the problem is not fixed, go to Roblox Support

Note: You must go to the email every day

And then one of them sends you and wants you to explain your problem

1 Like

I don’t recommend Roblox support because they are bots and it takes too long (they are also not capable of handling bugs), I would recommend messaging @Bug-Support on the DevForum.

1 Like

who told you that they are robots?

2 Likes

roblox support form is weird…

1 Like

Honestly from my own experience its mostly bots, contacting an actual human is kinda hard.

1 Like

It is true that it is difficult, but this is their job

1 Like

@kindheartedDa This seems to be happening for other users and might be due to the update of iOS… If you are still experiencing this, I recommend reporting to the @Bug-Support team while listing any primary information such as the date (experienced for the first time and the last time), version of the system (as specific information), and so much more for the Roblox engineers be able to analyse.

You can take inspiration from topics created within #bug-reports.

1 Like

Never direct people to support for bug reports, the forum is the place for that. OP should follow instructions involving @Bug-Support.