The Province Of New Brantford Developer Recruitment

Introduction

Hi there I am the founder of the province of new brantford.
New brantford is a fictional province situated in canada ; it is like a ro-nation with different aspects such as being a police officer , government official , etc.

Recruitment

We are looking for:-

1. A Scripter : They will need to script things such as gas scripts , tire popping scripts , etc.
They should be familiar with working with cars.

2. A Builder : Are expected to be experienced with the modern era building styles ; expected to build hospitals , police stations , etc.

3. An Artist : Not GFX I Need Professional Game Icons & Thumbnails.

4. Uniform Maker : Police , EMS , Fire Department , Etc Clothing.

Notes

• The scripter & builder position will be long-term ; as for the artist they will get payed per task.

• I need reasonable prices ; I recently got scammed and I do not have alot of capital ( Funds ) to launch my group.

• I am not asking for donations I just want reasonable prices.

Payment

Will be in R$ only I do not do paypal,message me over discord , payment will be in group funds.

1 Like

You should be putting out an offer of payment instead of just saying ā€œI need reasonable prices.ā€ What you want is a lot of work, so people are unlikely to do it for very cheap.

2 Likes

Noted ; I have updated it.
I was focused on the pricing but I was able to get 2k in group funds.

Sorry, but Iā€™m a bit confused here. What do you see GFX as? Or are you looking for drawn work?

1 Like

This part confused me, can you give an example of what type of Icons and Thumbnails would you like?

I do not want people posing infront of things.
Professional looking game icons & thumbnails.

A good background with semi-transparent text over it??
To have a better conversation DM me over discord.

ZEDOGAMER40#5567

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.