The Roblox dinausore Adventure teaser trailer is now there! I want your opinion of this teaser trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci7mQtiBauA

Thanks to have watching, tell me your opinion and subscribe :wink:

Like 99% of the video are clips you dont own, and the 1% is that last like 10 seconds of the video that I had no idea what was going on…

2 Likes

Yeah i know but the game is a story game and the trailer of jurassic world is very represent the story of my game

Yeah but usually a trailer has its own clips not other clips from other trailers, you shouldve made your own trailer instead of using snippets from the actual movie trailer

3 Likes

I know but its for pending the game will be realesed.Its too have and idea, look the story.

Jurassic ROAR!(story)(ENG).pdf (218.3 KB)

No offense but I really don’t like it. Most of it is just taken from Jurassic World.

1 Like

I know but look my last anwser from the other guy (lovecicle)

That sentence doesn’t make sense. What do you mean by “Its too have and idea, look at the story”.

This story:
Jurassic ROAR!(story)(ENG) (1).pdf (230.7 KB)

It’s just the trailer for Jurassic World and some poorly written text, with a screenshot of a random studio build at the end.

1 Like

Read the story you will understand why he have some clip from Jurassic World.

Jurassic ROAR!(story)(ENG) (1).pdf (230.7 KB)

I’m sorry but I don’t want to download it.

Why? Okay there is a picture of the story.

I’ll say it so everyone else doesnt have to, your trailer is really bad and most of it isnt even yours, just because the story of your game is similar to jurassics worlds doesnt mean you have to use the trailer from their actual movie, im not trying to put you down or anything but try to make you own trailer using moon animator, something like that heres a video to get you started!

3 Likes

I don’t think your trailer is very good. I’m not saying the game is bad, but the trailer. You literally just used some clips from Jurassic World, and added 3 seconds of original footage at the end. Sure, it could follow the story, but you shouldn’t just upload existing clips. Why not animate your own clips? So people actually get a better understanding of what the game is about.

3 Likes

I don’t want to be rude… But you should improve your English skills. Almost all the words on your trailer (an some of your post too) have gramatical errors. Your video looks like it will be copyright taken soon. This is my opinion. I don’t meant to be disrepectful; but that’s the truth.

3 Likes

Im speak french, so i try to be better in english…

Okay, thanks for the help i will do a new trailer and better.

1 Like

Sonne bien mon ami, bonne chance!

1 Like

Thank you :grinning: 30 character

1 Like