The Roblox [Pre-Ordering]

Wait, I’m just wondering, is the Roblox a UI, a repository, or what?

The Roblox is a UI based project although I did create a feature where after you press the TV then it will light up so players know that somebody is using it and they aren’t able to talk with anyone.

I’m trying to make this like the Playstation where it has a PS Classic and a PS4 and PS2 and PS3. I plan on this being “The Roblox Classic” so in more advanced versions like “TR3” I may make it have Parts and Models included with this. I doubt this, but maybe I will come out with a version where it is a Surface GUI instead of regular GUI.

1. To have valid agreements, you need an actual lawyer to write it up, so it holds certain legal validity.
  2. This runs the risk with all commissions (especially building), where the client can easily get the files and share it to others for lower prices, or even free. Although, in those commissions, it’s tailored for the client, and is intended for one-time purchase. If they attempt to spread it, they can be more easily tracked down to. With this item, however, you’re selling to multiple clients with a one-product-fits-all, where there’s more probability of copying, and because multiple people are clients, it’s much harder to track down who.
2 Likes

So, could you list your team members now?

1 Like

Yeah, I think to see who’s on the team will be good.

Also, tagging people on this forum won’t ping them and wake them up.

3 Likes

I will message everyone that asks in private who is apart of the Ro-Market Team. It doesn’t have anything to do with The Roblox.

I’d like to see the team members, too. It’s really kind of suspicious that you won’t name them here, especially when you won’t get developers to purchase without providing their names.

1 Like

Very true. Got the team members, researching them rn.

Here are the team members of his RO-Market project. image
I don’t know why you were worried about pinging and awakening them because NONE of your team members listed are on the DevForum. I’m also questioning where’d you recruit them as only 3 of the accounts seem to be active. CanadaDude is a 2009 Roblox account in all caps, and seems very much inactive. We’d like to know how you got into contact with them, please. It’s getting fishy…

Reason I’m asking here is because if your teammates are already raising flags, what should we trust from you with The Roblox?

4 Likes

They are good friends of mine on Discord. FionnJames is a Executive and Programmer for it while CanadaDude manages it as well as creates and sells assets. As I repeat, it is off-topic. Ro-Market and The Roblox have nothing at all to do with each other and after I stated I’d private message you if you want and you list them right there is very disrespectful.

Also if anyone here is not a possible buyer I’d appreciate it if you left due to me being very busy working on this.

I’m saying it here because the people here who read this deserve to know. This is not off-topic because we’re calling in your credibility, which can affect people’s view here on The Roblox. I’m showing them because you keep hiding behind the bushes. You said you were scared of waking them up when they aren’t on the DevForums. You said before for the RO-Market that it’s be scam-free, but no actual plan. You are deceiving people, by doing this. I didn’t show the team members to be a jerk. I showed them to show people the truth and questionable concerns.

Besides that, you didn’t even address any of my concerns in that post. None of them are on the DevForums, and the fact that you just take your friends on Discord isn’t the best way you could go about projects, and if you don’t have a good game plan for the RO-Market, how will it work for The Roblox?

And we are here because we are trying to know more and wonder about your deceptions. If you’re gonna pull off the “only post if interested!” card, know that reading posts of criticism and skepticism that shows negatives you can address can help, not be a disruption to your work. Besides, there’s that mute setting at the bottom for the topic. Then nobody can distract you.

4 Likes

The mute button mutes everything including possible buyers. Who says I didn’t plan Ro-Market very good? Ro-Market now has a WIP Website and 2 products for sale as well as people like SamChan77 to make assets and sell them. Currently it is a little low on activity although we’re inviting as many people as possible.

Updated!
We have now gotten permission to upload The Last Guest to The Roblox!!!

Do you mind if you send screenshot evidence that you have permission to use it?

1 Like

That isn’t really necessary.

At this point, I think it’s safe to say that few people (after reading TheGuy’s responses) will want to purchase anything from/for The Roblox. I find it in our best interest to drop the conversation as we aren’t interested in buying and there’s not much more we can do that won’t cause further strife.

2 Likes

Thank you @YoIobeans. Only if you guys start trusting me I’ll post the evidence, but anyways here:

2 Likes

The reason why a lot of us don’t trust you is because you wouldn’t list your team members for your other project. You also lied and said they were on DevForum and did not want to wake them up by pinging them, when some of the accounts aren’t even active. Yes, RoMarket and The Roblox have nothing to do with each other, but both of the projects are led by you.

2 Likes

I never stated they were on the developer Forum and you can’t call me a liar for something I didn’t state. Again, it’s disrespectful and using my team up.

You said you did not want to wake them up by pinging them. You can only ping people who are users on DevForums.

3 Likes