The Roblox Stock Market | Would anyone think this is a good idea?

Hello! I have a quick question. Is it against the Roblox TOS to make a Roblox Stock market? Basically, I would start a market kind of like IRL, but for Roblox, and companies can go public in these markets. This Roblox Stock Market idea will make the Roblox economy a lot more stable according to my numbers.

How would it work?

1. I would make the game called “Roblox Stock Market”
  2. There will be an app, but somewhere you can invest, and also show people your ideas, and even go public.
  3. If someone were to invest into a Roblox stock, people would be able to make a lot of robux from these companies.
    Lets say that Adopt Me or even Brookhaven would be in these markets. You can invest, they can show their ideas, appeal to their investors, and have as many people invest into them as possible.
  4. Just like the real world, people would get their money back, or even more, or less.

What are your ideas on this? I would make NO MONEY from this, and the players would make the money AND the public companies.

Please reply if something should be fixed.

Thanks! WE
P.S. This is NOT a troll. I am serious about this and want to help the Roblox economy grow even further.

In my opinion this is a brilliant idea and I don’t think its against the roblox TOS since you can have investors for your roblox game.

1 Like

There is a game like that already so I think it’s fine? I would still make sure it’s not using real NASDAQ entries.

Im talking about a real stock market system.

1 Like

I doubt that successful games would be willing to issue shares, as their upkeep costs are low relative to how much they earn, so they aren’t short on funds. Plus they wouldn’t be willing to publicly disclose their earnings and expenditure.

Games that aren’t popular yet do need funds for advertising, so they are willing to give away some ownership to investors, but it would be a huge accounting and legal hassle if percentage payments had to be constantly split and modified as the shareholders of the game change.

It’s a cool idea, but honestly, I can see trying to kickstart this and get some companies in on this would be extremely hard. The main problem I see is how do players invest? (You said like a app, but what do you mean exactly?) and where would all the robux be kept?

1 Like

Ok, right now your idea is breaking the ToS and that’s pretty sad because this is a really good idea.

So here’s how you can make it allowed: Make it in roblox only, no other apps. Making it 100% inside of roblox would not only be allowed, but also probably a lot easier for you and the players.

I can’t wait to see the final product!

2 Likes