The Roblox website and Studio are inaccessible (Error 503 on website)

I am unable to get onto the Roblox website or Roblox Studio. This problem has persisted for the past few minutes. Is this happening to anyone else, and if so, what is the cause?

I posted this on the Building Support category because the site won’t let me post on Help and Feedback.

4 Likes

hey, there’s another thread about this but it’s under investigation right now :+1:

2 Likes

It’s already been noted on the forums and they are attempting to resolve the issue currently, no need to post anymore topics here on the DevForums, just keep checking to see if the site is down every once in a while.

1 Like

When the entire sites been down for over an hour and you just find out.

4 Likes

This has become a huge problem, I saw this video on it.

2 Likes

Not everyone is on ROBLOX actively to see the current issues, I just found out myself as well.

3 Likes

Oh is it that? That makes more sense. I haven’t felt the effect of it until now.

I think this is under the wrong category. May want to got to Platform Features. As this is the best feature roblox has unveiled yet!

Why is this on building support? I think you’re in the wrong area on the forum. o-o

As I said this site doesn’t let me post on Help and Feedback. I am unsure why.

1 Like

You aren’t a regular on the forums yet, only Regulars are able to post in that area of the forums I believe.

1 Like

It was a joke! (30 characters)

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

The current site seems to have been restored once! Still, I don’t think I should be relieved yet… :frowning:

2 Likes

The Error doesn’t pop up anymore, but I still am not able to connect to either the site or Studio.
Edit: Nevermind the site and studio work now.

2 Likes