The Russian Sleep Experiment | REVAMPED AND BACK

Hello There Fellow Developers, I just wanted to let you guys know that the Russian Sleep Experiment is back up and we are back with a huge revamp!!

Some reviews would be nice and if your a youtuber making a youtube video would be great!

Russian Sleep Experiment

+

2 Likes

Looks nice. I love the interiors and everything.

Although one thing that bugs me is the text font
it just doesn’t match in with the environment and material.
Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 12.32.44 AM

Anyways, I’m actually intrigued and want to play this if there’s more players

1 Like

this aged different. roblox has really messed up every game that involves ro bio or russian sleep experiment

Hi, you are not the creator of the Ro-Bio the original game where all “Russian Sleep Experiments” are re-uploaded or re-designed meaning you are uploading content that is not yours. I am assuming you do not have permission from @tronP and it is sad to see you are claiming this as your own.

You have done nothing to “alter” Ro-Bio beside adding buildings & snow, how wonderful! I advise you to do at least some research or even ask for permission and crediting him. I hope you learn from your mistakes, have a good day.

I did not claim Ro-Bio, Ro-Bio and Russian Sleep Experiment are 2 different games and i did not mention or claim that I am the creator of “Ro-Bio” so stop accusing me of it without reading it properly. Thank you.

First of all yes RoBio and Russian Sleep Experiment are the same game just a little bit different. You are obviously mention ownership as "

I highly recommend you get permission before posting any promotional posts.