The Spongebob Movie Adventure Obby

I’ve been working on this with my pal for the past month, and was finally able to get it to a stable enough state for release! I’m really proud of what we accomplished, so I figured I’d share it here.

I’d love to hear what you guys think!

1 Like

The images look cool (and better quality than the others).
I will let you know how gameplay goes when my client is fixed. Will be a while…

OMG I USED TO PLAY THIS ON PS2
NOSTALGIA

This was the hardest PS2 game I have ever played in my life, I never beat it and ended up giving it to my neighbor along with my memory stick so he could do it for me lol

Anyways, really well made

That is a really awesome game. Good job!

Loved the Plankton’s Dream Scheme, and I love this one <3 so much nostalgia.

Now work on Battle for Bikini Bottom and I’ll love you forever.

I had some trouble with all the moving parts. Basically my frame rate on this game was very low.

I want to give you a compliment on the level design and the story driven aspect of the game. Really nice models and nicely made. Level design is one of your strong sides :slight_smile:

Wait, this isn’t associated with the Nick promotion?

nope

This is amazing, just like the real game.

1 Like

As Aruarus said, not really. I never got an e-mail :frowning:

But hey, I was working on this before the promotion even came around and I’m happy I got to finish it anyway! That said, if the staff wanna plug my game in with the other Nick promo games, be my guest!

As Aruarus said, not really. I never got an e-mail :frowning:

But hey, I was working on this before the promotion even came around and I’m happy I got to finish it anyway! That said, if the staff wanna plug my game in with the other Nick promo games, be my guest![/quote]

I’m doing a game for the nick promo thing. All I can say is that they are very touchy about using their IP on a promotion game. Tried using some characters from nick and brighteyes didn’t like it too much…

i got all the badges

the sounds, UI, and gameplay are solid.
very minor z-axis fighting in some spots, and animations were a bit lacking, but hey it’s roblox so whatever.

Most popular game! :DDD

Isn’t this copyright infringing? Did you get permissions/licenses?

Awesome game. SpongeBob on ROBLOX, everyone loves SpongeBob, why didn’t I think of this. Probably because of the copyright infringing part :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, this game is astounding, really well made, I haven’t seen something like this on ROBLOX before. I’m worried that copyright stuff may render the game profit-stripped or be taken down altogether.

What the heck is this game doing? I can never join it.

Basically, great environment. Textures on surfaces, sounds flourishing, GUI’s on point, awesome cutscenes, all quality too, wonderfully crafted. I’ve got a poor performance comp and connection so I had trouble connecting too, couldn’t stay in very long. CSG’s really doesn’t seem for heavy duty use.

Basically, great environment. Textures on surfaces, sounds flourishing, GUI’s on point, awesome cutscenes, all quality too, wonderfully crafted. I’ve got a poor performance comp and connection so I had trouble connecting too, couldn’t stay in very long. CSG really doesn’t seem for heavy duty use.

It’d be really funny if you had the Narrator say something after each Loading GUI.
Here’s a bunch of “Later” phrases you could cut out and randomize. I think it’d add a lot to the game.

Nice game overall though. I had a bunch of fun, collected all the Tokens.