The Start Of My Roleplay Game

Decided now I will be building it by hand, no terrain, just blocks so these picture’s right here are sorta irrelevant. But I will be working on the new and improved version of the game now.

What do think of this volcano I made?

I made this game on my alt.

Not the best, but it’s a start.

Please don’t make fun of it, just give me a nice opinion.

Changed the volcano to a mountain.
RobloxScreenShot20211020_194120903
It is going to be an anime adventure game/roleplay.

Calling all Gfx Artist’s!

I will not release the name of the game to you, till the game is public.

I’ll be hosting a contest of a display of originality and creativity, from all of you.

Whoever win’s will have their gfx featured in the game and a statue of some form of the developer.

Remember

Think Anime Like

Ideas: Anime, Cartoon

That’s all can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

4 Likes

The volcano is lacking tons of detail. It can be bigger, wider, and have more lava flowing. Otherwise I thought it was a strange boulder with lava on top of it.

3 Likes

Think Anime Like. Idea’s: Anime, Cartoon

1 Like

Does anyone know how to change the skybox to a custom image?

Yes! Go to Lighting → Sky and change the asset ids. If there is no Sky, just add one to Lighting

not great. its literally just a clearing with a cracked, molten, rock. this has nothing to do with anime, and it doesn’t look like a volcano. the line of molten rock is also eerily straight.

ok, sure

The volcano of yours looks nothing more than a huge, spikey bolder with a streak of lava flowing down its side. I recommend using an image as a reference.

Terrain is mostly used for realism. It’s best if you learn how to use Blender for cartoony builds.

I’m releasing the name now, Kizikuba Journey To The End.

I just came up with the name loll, I tried searching up names that did not work so I made my own.

Characters: Kizikuba and Zuro

Kizikuba Characteristics: loves the outdoors, rambunctious, kind

Zuro Characteristics: does not like the outdoors, shy, rude, lone wolf

Zuro is Kizikuba’s twin brother.

I have decided that Zuro has a red stripe through his black colored hair and Kizikuba has a blue stripe.

I have now released the info about the character’s.

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!