The Vibe House [Showcase]

Introduction

Hey devforum, for the last few weeks, I have been working on my new game The Vibe House. I have finally released it and would like to know what you think of it!. It would mean a lot if you could even just play it once :slight_smile: I have worked hard on this and I am certain this is my biggest challenge yet.

Warning: There are flashing lights in the game

About the game:

Vibe house is a game where there is a well… a house. There is a music player in your gui and there are many VFX such as blur, field of view and bloom which sync to the music to provide a very relaxed vibey experience. You can toggle on and off the effects, the custom name tags and the whole gui itself. The game includes a few animations (as I’m not great at animating) to express yourself, aswell as interactable furniture. As of now, there are not any paid products or gamepasses. There is however, Premium Benefits, this means players with ROBLOX Premium will be rewarded with extras such as:

• A Premium title
  • Access to the Premium-only area
  • 5 New themes

Most of the content is already unlocked to free players, so I thought I’d add some extras for premium players.

Here are some thumbnails for the game:

Thumbnails

The link

Conclusion

I have worked quite a while on this game and I would really appreciate if you could reply with a thread (or even just a couple lines) of honest feedback as it would make my day and help another developer out :slight_smile: :heart:

Thanks, instinctgaming123 (Warrior)

3 Likes