The visual scripting plugin | EventBlocks! [Most popular!]

Good idea! I will add that.

Thanks for the suggestion!

11 Likes

Huh? I never knew that. But just because Roblox makes it undiscoverable does not mean it shouldn’t never be used, I know that using getfenv can cause issues.

9 Likes

Great! One more question, why do you have a full ‘vars’ module for a single value? What other values with you be tracking in it, otherwise, it seems like a waste of resources potentially.

local module = {}

module.gui = nil

return module

Oh yeah, and please use anchor point (0.5, 0.5) for GUI. Along with changing your offset to scale. It’ll help for the UI to look better on all screens.

6 Likes

It’s a recent plugin marketplace change, that’s probably why you haven’t heard of it.

7 Likes

It gets set from the main code. Almost every module uses it. Please do not share source code here. The plugin is considered to be closed source. It’s free just for testing.

8 Likes

Here’s the 10th devlog by the way:

7 Likes

So when will you make this paid?

6 Likes

Ah, my bad. I’ll make sure not to do that.

7 Likes

And how much will it be for?
(29+1 chars)

5 Likes

Tomorrow, or one day after that. It depends on how the plugin succeeds.

It will be 125 robux.

8 Likes

oh god, i need to archive this quick. Can you delay this a bit? 3 days should be perfect.

5 Likes

Can’t you just install the plugin? Or do you need studio to do that?

6 Likes

I need studio to do this and im away from my computer now. Can you tell me your time now?

5 Likes

It’s 8:34 PM (20:34).

If the plugin doesn’t blow up in 3 days, I can delay. Otherwise, sorry but that’s not possible.

6 Likes

Awesome! getting it now. Thanks so much!

6 Likes

I mean, why are you so focused on having it be paid? You could just release it so the community can have some help. You also have to consider who is going to be using this. 75% of the target demographic are new developers who probably can’t code and just want to create games, this also means that probably don’t have much Robux.

That is just my view, but I do think that either you make it R$50-ish, or make it free.

6 Likes

I can archive it for you if it isn’t delayed.

(If you just teach me how to do it in DMs, I can totally send you the files or whatever.)

6 Likes

This looks great! The plugin has definitely come a long way since the first devlog. I’ll definitely install it.

4 Likes

You don’t, you can just click the install button and it will get added to your inventory, regardless of device. Might need to request desktop website tho.

3 Likes

When i clicked it it didnt install

3 Likes