The visual scripting plugin | EventBlocks! [Most popular!]

!Update reverted!

The recent update seems to have broken many features sadly. It has been reverted, please update the plugin. I’ll post here if it has been fixed.

1 Like

Back again!

Hello! The issue seems to have been fixed. The plugin should be more optimized, and fixed a few but major bugs.

3 Likes

Oooo nice! I need to start working on my game again… I go in and out while working on it, procrastination

2 Likes

Plugin price changes from January 3, 2024 (EventBlocks, BlockLua)

Hello developers!

I’m sorry to inform you, due to taxation law changes (on January 1, 2024) between the USA and Hungary, the price of EventBlocks and BlockLua will be raised by 40% and 46% on January 3, 2024

The new prices will be the following:

• EventBlocks: 100 Robux (current price) → 140 Robux (40% price change)
  • BlockLua: 150 Robux (current price) → 219 Robux (46% price change)

Sorry for any inconvenience! I will try my best to deliver new, quality updates more frequently to match these new price tags.

Have a great day!

Sorry for double posting, I’ve posted this same thing on BlockLua’s topic. I just want to make sure it reaches both audiences

1 Like

Revamp incoming!

Hello!
Due to the news stated in the previous post, I think that EventBlocks deserves a revamp.
The UI is completely being reworked and the drag and drop system is going to be way more stable (less visual glitches)!

Old UI

Sneak peaks:

The update will be released (hopefully) alongside the price change!

1 Like

also a little showcase video:

P.S.: BlockLua is still going to be the priority plugin regardless of the price change.

2 Likes

Price has changed, update released!

EventBlocks got a UI revamp along with a better drag and drop system!

The plugin’s price is now 140 Robux as planned

3 Likes

Just came across this randomly, wow.

1 Like

Bug fix released!

Please update the plugin, a rare but very crucial bug has been fixed! It could have break the plugin, which is not so great. So, please make sure you install the latest version of EventBlocks.

2 Likes