The word "love" can moderate your game?

My brother just saw that in a game, there was an item, which description was:

“Spread the (word Roblox filtered)”

So, I don’t know why that was written, did he mean “Love”? And this question has popped in my mind. If I write something which contains “Love” in my game, that can be moderated? Thanks for reading :+1: :123:

3 Likes

That’s odd, is your account under 13 by any chance? I’ve just tried it in game and it worked perfectly.

EDIT: Just changed the name of a random place of mine to “Love” and that also worked fine (image below) - I can only assume your account is < 13 at this stage.

6 Likes

Are you sure the filtered word was love?

Depends on the context. I’m perfectly able to say “Love” in game (account is over 13) but if I try to say something like “I Love You” I get tags. I tested this as well on an account under 13, Love gets tagged so matter what context.

If the context is perfectly kid friendly, then I suppose it won’t get moderated. Might be a good decision to run this through with a moderator though.

2 Likes

@RewrittenCode - That’s my brother account, which is <13, but the description was literally saying (word Roblox filtered), not ####
@EpicCheatCodes - Yeah
@mistrustfully - as I said, the word was not saying ####, the text was Spread the love.