TheDreamDealer | 3D Modeler & Animator

Introduction
Hey everyone! My name is Michael, also known as TheDreamDealer. I am currently offering my services as a 3D Modeler / Builder and as an animator to developers that need work done within those areas of experience. I have been on the platform for about 8 years now, modeling and building for 7, and animating for about 4
years.

I’m currently a commissioner, and not looking for anything relating to long term, lead developer, partner, etc. What I do only (unless in a case by case basis which involves me agreeing to terms / signing a document) is commissions for clients.

Portfolio

Pricing
Pricing would range depending on the task at hand. I prefer USD over Robux, and Robux would be possible via group funds. Typically when it comes to full maps, they can range anywhere from 10k Robux to 50k Robux (~35 USD - ~175 USD) or more depending on the case. When it comes to animations, I charge per animation with R6-R15 animations typically ranging from 500 Robux to 3000 Robux (~2 USD - ~10 USD) and going up depending on the complexity. When it comes to custom rigs and animations that would vary and be discussed before doing any work. Any pricing though for anything will be discussed/determined per task and is 100% negotiable.

Refund Policy:
As a developer who constantly works on commissions, and spends most of my time on and off different commissions, I enforce a non-refund policy if you agree to hire me, meaning once you have access to the asset/assets, a refund will not be given due to the amount of time + effort first put in the project. This includes:

~ Adding assets/assets to Team Create.
~ Sending asset/assets directly to the client.
~ Sending assets after payment is received.

This is to prevent problems in where the client receives updates and photos of the build, yet doesn’t say anything at the moment that they don’t like, only to say it after the product is delivered. Any action in this will lead to the commission closing immediately on my end. If any questions on this, please let me know!

Team Create Policy

At times I have clients who would like me to create in a Team Create so they can monitor and watch progress, however, in the past, this has lead to points in which it has been to scamming, wither it being removed from the team create, or closing the team create entirely before I receive payment. To ensure this isn’t a problem, if I was to work in a team create, one of the following would have to happen:

~ Upfront payment of at least 1/3 of the initial cost. This allows me as a developer, to ensure that I will be getting paid while monitored in the work site / Team Create.
~ I have worked for you in the past, to a point where I can trust you will deliver said payment, which brings down to paying 1/5 of the cost before working in the work site / Team Create.

Contact
I can be contacted through the following methods:

Discord: TheDreamDealer#0001
Roblox: TheDreamDealer
Twitter: @DreamDealerRBX

I hope to work with / hear back from anyone of you in the future!

(Major updates to the portfolio later on in the day!)

8 Likes

I had a very similar experience with Dream, he’s an amazing builder and his attention to detail is strong. We worked together for a short period of time until he “went dark” and communications ceased.

3 Likes

the best animator i’ve ever hired

3 Likes

good guy; great and productive at his work and efficient. would definitely recommend.

1 Like

I would be interested in purchasing animations from you for my upcoming group, Coffee Express’, seems like your profile and tag did not work so why’d you not contact myself? synfonts#2168

In the 3 years I’ve known Dream, I can say for certain that he lives up to his namesake. Got an idea or a vision? Dream will make it come to life. I fully recommend this developer!

1 Like